Thu, Sep 16|
Behind the Numbers Podcast Series
Candid conversations, real stories and advice from the field - because our partners have just about seen it all.
Time & Location
Sep 16, 2021, 11:30 AM – 12:00 PM
About This Event
Your family business is most likely the largest financial asset you have. So, what are you doing to increase the value? FBLP is tackling this very issue in our new Podcast Series, Behind the Numbers!
In these 30-45 minute segments presented by FBLP’s strategic partners at Quandt Berndt, Starr Group, Town Bank and vonBriesen, you’ll hear stories and wisdom about the good, the bad and the ugly – and best practices to maximize the value of your company.
August 19 from 11:30- 12:15 - Listen Now >
with Brian Quandt and Chuck Roedel
The discussion will focus on:
- how to build value within the business
- what can be done to get more out of a sale
- what can be done to build the equity within the business
- what are the ratios you should be watching
September 16 from 11:30- 12:00 - Podcast Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86157877763
with Nick Starr of Starr Group
- Join us as Dr. Dave has a candid conversation with Nick Starr. Learn why The Starr Group decided to sell their family insurance firm - the process, lessons learned, and life at the helm today.
October 14 from 11:30- 12:00
with Steve Szymanski, Corporate, Business & Mergers & Acquisitions Attorney at vonBriesen
- Join us as Dr. Dave has an insightful conversation with Steve Szymanski about the legal and relationship considerations, potential caveats, timing and how to look at value when passing the business on to your children.
Questions by family leaders are encouraged.
A Podcast link will be posted the week of each event.