Thu, Aug 19|
Behind the Numbers Podcast Series
Candid conversations, real stories and advice from the field - because our partners have just about seen it all.
Time & Location
Aug 19, 2021, 11:30 AM – 12:15 PM
About This Event
Your family business is most likely the largest financial asset you have. So, what are you doing to increase the value? FBLP is tackling this very issue in our new Podcast Series, Behind the Numbers!
In these 30-45 minute segments presented by FBLP’s strategic partners at Quandt Berndt, Starr Group, Town Bank and vonBriesen., you’ll hear stories and wisdom about the good, the bad and the ugly – and best practices to maximize the value of your company.
August 19 from 11:30- 12:15 - Link to this Podcast
with Brian Quandt and Chuck Roedel
The discussion will focus on:
- how to build value within the business
- what can be done to get more out of a sale
- what can be done to build the equity within the business
- what are the ratios you should be watching
September 14 from 11:30- 12:15
with Nick Starr of Starr Group
- What savings are you missing?
- What mistakes do companies make most often when insuring?
- Should we insure the business against an earthquake?
October 14 from 11:30- 12:15
with Steve Szymanski, Corporate, Business & Mergers & Acquisitions Attorney at vonBriesen
Understanding the Options of Passing your Business On.
A Podcast link will be posted the week of each event.